Thank you for taking the time to check out my résumé.
I’m definitely looking for opportunities to work with:
- Microbusinesses or microenterprises (i.e., having ten or fewer staff including its founders);
- Small and medium enterprises (SMEs);
- Boutique consultancies (e.g., communications, management, public affairs, and public relations); and
- Non-profit organisations specialising in cancer awareness, HIV awareness, mental health awareness, small business empowerment, sexual health awareness, etc.
In what areas may I help you?
- Business model development;
- Content strategy for web and social media assets;
- Copy and content writing;
- Digital analytics;
- Event planning;
- Marketing strategy;
- Organic digital marketing; and
- Strategic communications, corporate communications, and public relations.
Besides businesses and organisations based in Malaysia, I’m looking to serve clients in Southeast Asia and the Asia-Pacific region. The rise of digital nomads, as well as business adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic, proves that remote work is possible. I’m no stranger to working remotely. When I first started out in 2006, my clients were based hundreds of kilometres away. This was an era without WhatsApp or Telegram. VOIP and video calls cost a lot. My clients and I communicated through calls, text messages, and emails.
If you’d like to discuss further how I may be of service to you, feel free to reach out to me through email or Telegram. Click on either of the buttons below to immediately connect with me.
Without further ado, here’s my 2-page résumé:
Connect with me by clicking on either one of the buttons below. Clicking on the buttons will open up a new window.
Contract for Service
Note that entering into a contract for service does not make me an employee of my clients or partners. I remain an independent contractor responsible for my own financial affairs such as the payment of taxes, contribution to the Employees Provident Fund (EPF) or Private Retirement Schemes (PRS), health insurance, medical and clinical treatment, or other typical costs incurred. This also means that I cannot represent my clients unless otherwise stated in the contract. Out of pocket expenses and other incidental costs incurred will be borne by the client or partners. These costs will be billed on an “as used” basis as it becomes due.
I can assist you as either an in-house independent contractor or an external consultant on a:
- Monthly (i.e., 1-month contract for service);
- Quarterly (i.e., 3-month contract for service);
- Semiannual (i.e., 6-month contract for service); or
- Annual (i.e., 12-month contract for service).