Lawyers are knowledge workers who specialise in their fields of practice. Yet, despite their vast knowledge, insight, and experience, their firm’s websites are often neglected. Who can blame them? You are busy bringing in files, conducting research, and representing your clients. Firms that position themselves through content would answer the questions on the potential client’s mind. This increases the odds of them engaging these attorneys.
Allow me to help you.
I provide copy and content writing for lawyers and their firms.
What sets me apart?
Here are what I bring to the table:
- I’m in my second year at Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Malaysia where I am taking the Bachelor of Legal Studies (Hons) programme on a part-time basis;
- I’ve written copy and content since 2006 for various formats;
- Familiarity with WordPress and Joomla content management system;
- Functional knowledge with MailChimp for your periodical newsletter to clients;
- Access to legal databases including Hein Online, Lexis Nexis, and CLJ Law for further research and reading;
- For simple visuals, I can use Canva and source royalty-free photos;
- Where necessary, I can do simple video editing with tools at my disposal (i.e., Movavi Video Converter, Movavi Video Suite 2020, and Vegas Pro 14).
Areas of Interest
While I am open to writing on other areas of law, these are my current areas of interest:
- Criminal law
- Real estate law
- Personal injury
- Medical negligence
- Wills, trust, and estate planning
- Constitutional & administrative law
- Occupational safety and health, mental health, and employment law
Based on access to secondary materials, I would like to assist lawyers and law firms in these jurisdictions:
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom: England & Wales
- United States: New York, California, Delaware, Washington, and Maryland
Let’s have a chat over Google Meet. You can click on any of these buttons to reach me:
Aside from that, you may also invite me to participate in a project via UpWork. Click here to access my UpWork profile.